The Utah Outliers Hockey Club would like to invite you to become an Outliers Booster Club Member volunteer. Our volunteers are a group of close-knit dedicated hockey fans that provide various tasks throughout the hockey season that are paramount to the success of our organization. As an Outliers Booster Club Member you will receive free admission to all home games and take part in a pre-season and post season BBQ/Banquet. The life-long friendships, team support, and positive experience make this a winning relationship for all! The Utah Outliers Booster club is a nonprofit organization in place to help amateur hockey players attain their goal to play college and/or professional hockey. The booster club will provide support players in various ways as there are many opportunities to help during our home games:
– Game Operations
– Merchandise Sales
– Program Sales
– Music and DJ
– Color Commentary
– Penalty Box
– Pre-Game Setup
– Post-Game Clean Up
For those wanting to volunteer, but are unable to help during our home games we are always in need of snacks and water for all of our travel games! This is a great way to help contribute to the Outliers hockey team and show your support!
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to become an Outliers Volunteer!
Student Volunteer Opportunities
Looking for exciting volunteer opportunities that look great on a college or job resume?
The Utah Outliers are now taking applications for its 2015-16 student volunteer program.
The program lasts from September 2015 through March 2016 for all 21 Outliers home games plus playoff games.
- Great experience
- Can be used for senior projects/job shadowing
- Looks great on resumes and job applications
Game Day Operations Assistant: Multiple Positions Available
Game Day Operations Assistants will help in various ways on Outliers game days with setup, game operations and post game if needed.
Duties will include:
- Arrival at rink 1.5 hrs before game time to help with game preparation set-up
- Helping with merchandise, chuck-a-puck and ticket sales as needed
- Help set up broadcast equipment
- Running intermission on-ice promotions and in-stand promotions during games
- Filming and photography as needed
Looking for students who are:
- Passionate, hard working and enjoy sports
- Friendly and outgoing
- Fun to work with
- Enjoy working with young fans
- Able to attend majority of 21 Home Games and possible playoff games
If interested in helping out, complete the web form below.